LADIES LOVING LADIES: a comment ficathon for femslash relationships
February might be over (and March too, almost) but there's never enough femslash in ficdom. So bring on the prompts and bring on the fills! This is a multi-fandom ficathon for all kinds of femslash pairings/threesomes/moresomes, from sweet and fluffy to hurt/comfort to angst to dark and messy to smutty!
1. Prompt as much as you like! Go wild! But, please keep it at one prompt per comment - it's just easier to keep track of and to fill that way. :)
2. You do not have to have a Dreamwidth and/or InsaneJournal account to prompt or fill! I am allowing anonymous comments to be posted to this entry. Feel free to link back to tumblr, LJ, ao3, or wherever else you post any fills! (This will be crossposted on Dreamwidth/Insanejournal
3. When prompting, please use the following format: fandom, characters/pairings, prompt (example: Ghostbusters, Patty/Holtzmann, I ain't afraid of no ghost). Prompts can be anything—a scenario, a word, a song lyric, a poem, a picture, etc.
4. When posting a fill, please put in your comment title: FILLED - TITLE OF FIC (pairing and/or rating is optional). This will help us people to know that your comment has fic and will help you get more feedback - everyone wins!
5a. Original fiction/characters are allowed, however RPF is off limits. This includes historical figures, however exceptions will be made for prompts/fic based on fictionalized versions of real life figures (example: you could prompt for fic including characters from, say, The Tudors series).
5b. CONTENT WARNINGS! Please, be kind and warn for any and all triggering content in your header, or in some place visible to readers (even if it's spoilery!). Exploring darker and messier femslash ships is welcome, but respect your fellow femslashers. If you're not sure if certain content will be triggering or not, feel free to ask. :) If your fill is R/NC-17, please mark that in your comment title.
6. When you fill a prompt, please leave a comment here (link, title, warnings, prompt) as well as comment to the prompt itself that you are filling.
7. This will not be a spoiler-free zone. Ongoing and newer fandoms may be prompted, so be prepared for potential spoilers.
8. Feedback is much appreciated - especially from prompters! If you see that your prompt has been filled, please be kind to the author and leave a comment, even if it's just a thank you! :D
9. Be respectful! Everyone should be giving proper warning for any squicky/triggering material and respecting others' preferences even if you might not enjoy them. If someone does not give proper warning on their prompt/fill, please do not reply but contact me via PM and let me know. Other than that, have fun and prompt (and fill) away!